Thought is the blossom; language the bud;
1. You can register to vote.
2. You can vote for Nader/LaDuke in the presidential election in November of this year.
3. You can get involved in your local Green chapter.
4. You can help fund the Nader campaign.
5. You can spread information about Nader to your e-mail correspondents and any relevant email lists you are on.
6. You can not be intimidated by people who attempt to bully you into voting Democrat or Republican this election. If Nader expresses your political views this may be the only time in your life to have a real opportunity to be represented at the polls. Pull the lever for him and vote your conscience for a change instead of for the lessor of two evils. This election--for a change--we do have the right to choose and if you have made up your mind that Nader truly represents you don't let anyone tell you any different. As November approaches the pressure is going to be tremendous. You can stand your ground.
7. Certainly at the top of the list could go that you can educate yourself by reading the links on this and other Nader support pages about Nader's positions and relevant political issues involved in his campaign. Nader's politics are deep and wide; his commitment to them are long term tested. He wants you to be empowered and to be an activist. This is what his campaign--even his life--is about.
8. You can ! Help with the many tactics offered at debatethis.org
9. You can talk to your friends, family and coworkers about Nader. You can read this letter by Michael Moore to nonvoters! You can ask them to register to vote and drive them to the polls if necessary. Help turn out the vote in your area! This is urgent. As is said: think globally and act locally.
10. You can go to internet search engines and enter your favorite Nader internet sites to assure that the search engines will be able to locate them.
11. You can use the html codingbelow to put the supportive banner/s of your choice on your websites and get your friends to put them on as well. You can link to this website and to the Ralph Nader main website so you can help get the information out.
Thanks to De Clarke, Dominic Fox, Kim McCarten, Sarah Luthens, Ann Simonton, Adriene Sere, Carl Seele, Juliette Cutler-Page, De Clarke and Peter Muth for their assistance in getting this website up and running.